Page 25 of 144 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #241
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, KBA... ^_^ LMAO!!!! hehe... I just took out those pics yesterday...

  2. #242
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or I might just change my name to "Teh Wombat Man".

  3. #243
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I think just stay the ol' CucoBerryAddict we know. everyone would just be messed up with your new name. just keep your name! I beg you. I just wanted to show you the pics, you don't have to change. I was only kiddin'. KBA wouldn't sounds very good. And CBA is a connection with G2, that I like so much, so keep your name! ^_^

  4. #244
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That looks like PC version... Is it?

  5. #245
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, correct Xel, I get to know G2 on PC, I don't have a dreamcast... and I couldn't took out pics, if I'm not on the PC... ^_^

    Wait a minute, can you see those pics? CBA can't... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 19, 2004 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  6. #246
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I can.

    Cool. I have DC and PC versions, but can't find my PC lately &gt;_&lt;

  7. #247
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's too bad. I'll keep my G2 CD-s in front of the PC all the time! I could never lose it! ^_^

  8. #248
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #249
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i want the G2 artbook... that would rock

    xel do you have the ToS artbook!? in EB you get an artbook if you buy a copy

    dammit ima buy the game just for the artbook! &gt;&lt;

  10. #250
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Artbook? Man... another thing hungarians don't sell... Dammit! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    IRT N: That noisy post scared the hell outa me. I jumped off the chair man... You could post a danger sign or somethin'. ^_^ [img]biggrin.gif[/img] lol XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •